Grid.ai is committed to providing service customers can rely on. Support will respond, partner, and communicate with you to reach successful outcomes.
To contact Support, please use one or more of the following methods:
Join Grid Slack Community
The community of Grid.ai users and our team can help with your questions.
E-Mail Grid Support
Our Support team can help with your questions. Sending an email will automatically open a Support Ticket that can be viewed by the team in our Support Portal.
Track via Support Portal
Commercial customers are entitled to an agreed upon SLA via the portal. Please create a Support Portal login ID to holistically track against the SLA and manage requests.
Information to Provide in your Support Request
Please include the following information in the Support requests.
- Subject: Short description of the request or issue you're experiencing
- Product: Grid | PyTorch Lightning
- Type: Question | Bug Report | Docs | Feature Request | Account Management | Root Cause Analysis
- Description: Problem, Impact, Desired Outcome, Suggested Solution
- User Name: Your Grid.ai ID
- The name of Datastore, Run, Experiment or Session
- The name of Cluster: Grid Cloud or BYOC Cluster Name